Rental Support Services
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC) provides Rental Support Services to help income-eligible residents of Hennepin County to obtain and maintain housing. CAP-HC case managers provide flexible assistance to every client’s needs by answering questions and connecting the client to financial and educational resources.
Renter Rights & Responsibilities Workshops
Tenant training classes teach people what they need to know to be a successful renter. Classes are open to the public. The classes are held every other month.
The classes cover a variety of topics, including:
- Types of rental housing and leases
- Determining what you can afford
- Leasing with a poor credit or rental history
- Landlord responsibilities
- Tenant responsibilities
- Conflicts between landlords and tenants
For more information please call 952-697-1320 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org