Foreclosure Prevention Services
CAP-HC's Foreclosure Prevention Program helps homeowners who are in danger of losing their homes due to a foreclosure. The program provides counseling, advocacy, referrals to additional resources and other assistance to families at risk of losing their homes.
If you are having trouble making your mortgage payments call us at: 952-933-1993
We can provide:
- Early delinquency intervention
- Budget counseling
- Facilitate communications with lenders
- Information about escrow accounts
- Answer to pre-foreclosure sale information
- Reverse Mortgage eligibility guidelines
In order to participate in the Foreclosure Prevention Program you must:
- Own and occupy a home located in Hennepin County
- Be behind or in imminent danger of falling behind on mortgage, property taxes, and/or homeowners association dues
If you are facing foreclosure call CAP-HC's Housing Hotline at 952-933-1993.
You can get started by downloading the Foreclosure Prevention Program Packet below.
Click here to download the Foreclosure Packet (Adobe pdf)
To learn more about foreclosure prevention, please visit: www.hocmn.org.
Learn about HOPE LoanPort®: the fastest way for counselors to connect to mortgage servicers - and get you the answers you need.