FINANCIAL LITERACY WORKSHOPS
GAIN CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY, YOUR DEBT AND YOUR CREDIT!
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC) understands that the best way to obtain financial security is by saving money. CAP-HC is a HUD-Approved, non profit agency. We offer FREE workshops that provide participants with the tools they need to:
- Budget to create savings
- Reduce debt and build assets
- Build a good credit rating (free credit report provided)
June 24 & June 28 (you must attend both evenings, in succession to receive a certificate and incentives)
5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. (2 sessions)
St. Louis Park (CAP-HC) - Click HERE to register
*Upon completion of the 8 hour workshop, residents of Hennepin County (with ID) will receive a $50 gift card and free tri-merge soft pull credit report as an incentive! *
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Social Security Number is required to receive a Credit Report
- Attendance required at all sessions of the workshop to receive your incentives. *Incentives are available to residents of Hennepin County only; residents of other counties are welcome to attend but will not receive incentives.
- You are entitled to bring one pre-registered co-attendee to the workshop. One incentive package per household.
- Workshop is open to those who have not previously participated
- Children are not permitted at the workshops. Please ensure you have childcare arranged before registering for the workshop.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or Call 952-933-9639