Take Action : Donate to CAP-HC
Thank you for considering a contribution to Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC)
For many, CAP-HC is the last stop before power and heat disconnection, foreclosure, homelessness or bankruptcy. For others, it's a place to learn how to buy a home, create a budget, or find a job. Your donation will help us provide vital programming to meet our clients' basic needs and ensure their self-sufficiency.
CAP-HC's vision is to eliminate the causes and effects of poverty, and improve the quality of life in our communities. We invite you to join us on this journey of helping people and changing lives.
*** Your donation is fully tax deductible under applicable state and federal tax laws.
Here are examples of the difference your donation can make:
- $25 provides counselling for a low-income family working to buy their first house
- $50 provides bus vouchers for formerly homeless women looking to find employment
- $100 keeps the heat on for a family in need
- $250 ensures that a low-income mother can get car repairs in order to get to work
- $465 pays for an application fee for undocumented youth to apply for work authorization and pursue higher education
- $500 provides deposit assistance to a family coming out of a homless situation
- $1000 ensures that a struggling Veteran can get emergency rent assistance