GAIN CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY, YOUR DEBT AND YOUR CREDIT!
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC) understands that the best way to obtain financial security is by saving money. CAP-HC is a HUD-Approved, non profit agency. We offer FREE workshops that provide participants with the tools they need to:
- Budget to create savings
- Reduce debt and build assets
- Build a good credit rating (free credit report provided)
- Protect themselves from fraud and abuse
October 10 & 17, Wednesdays 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM (must attend both sessions)
CAP-HC Conference Room #400
8800 Highway 7, St. Louis Park MN 55426
Click here to register
December 5 & 12 , Wednesdays 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM (must attend both sessions)
Ridgedale Library, RHR Meeting Room
12601 Ridgedale Dr., Minnetonka, MN 55305
Registration opens 10/10/12
Upon completion of the 8 hour workshop, participants will receive a $25 Visa Check Card and a gift certificate for a $50 US Savings Bond as an incentive! *
- Only residents of Hennepin County are eligible for incentives. Residents of Minneapolis or other counties are welcome to attend without incentives.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Social Security Number or ITIN is required to receive a US Savings Bond and Credit Report
- You must create an online account at www.treasurydirect.gov to receive a Savings Bond gift certificate.
- Attendance required at all sessions of the workshop to receive your incentives.
- One incentive package per household.
- Workshop is open to those who have not previously participated
Children are not permitted at the workshops. Please ensure you have childcare arranged before registering for the workshop.